- 11 Months' Role
- CBD Location
Looking for a Solution Architect with hands-on knowledge in SAP, Fieldglass, Oracle Financials, Data and System Integration Workflow, Data Conversions and Cyber Security.
- Responsible for leading technical analysis, design, development, testing and support of the HCM and Finance Systems to meet the identified business needs.
- Ensure the services are built to defined business architecture and defined requirements, managing scope, resources, time and risk in delivering the solution
- Continuously improve the solution, systems and underlying technology stack
- Ensure that technical support and user documentation is available and updated
- Collaborate with support team in defining improved solutions driven by defects resolution
- Takes proactive measures to ensure optimal application and system performance and works with Vendor Support team to address any performance issues
- Provides leadership and direction to the development team on priorities, work schedules and assignments in a project setting in consultation with the senior Managers, Operations, Security and Development teams
- Effectively communicate on scope and progress of the program, within the project team, and to senior leadership.
- Demonstrate and uphold appropriate workplace behaviours aligned with the department’s values; champion the desired culture and workplace environment; contribute to the culture of a high performing workplace
Key Selection Criteria:
The key selection criteria specified below outline the capabilities required for the position.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience in complex multi-product cloud ERP environments, including business process flow, is highly desirable.
- Experience defining and implementing Cloud Adoption and Migration for existing on-premise solutions and cloud services such as Azure and AWS, is highly desirable.
- Experience in data and system integration in complex cloud environments.
- Strong understanding of Cyber Security Principle including the completion of Risk Assessments, Information Classification and System Security Planning.
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills.
- Information Technology Governance (highly desirable)
If you are interested in the position above, or would to have a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie McAlister from Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4829 quoting reference number RM61495
Melbourne - CBD