- Focus on documentation/training/analysis
- Based in Melbourne CBD
- University environment
Our university client is seeking a Training Analyst who is flexible with anlysis, documentation and delivery of training. You will delivering in an Agile environment across a portfolio of IT system projects (Adobe and Salesforce).
This is a 6 month contract based in Melbourne CBD.
- Design and deliver effective user guides and training materials (including How-to Guides, training slide packs).
- Define and document business processes and business rules, working closely with subject matter experts from the business.
- Facilitate stakeholder discussion to achieve agreed, sustainable business processes and business rules.
- Work collaboratively with Change and Communication Managers and subject matter experts (from business side and technical side) to draft, review and finalise all deliverables.
- Contribute to performing learning needs analysis.
- Prepare and deliver system demos and business and system training to staff.
- Apply instructional design theories, practice and methods in the design and development of guides and materials.
Skill & experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the production of quality user guides and training / support materials for IT systems.
- Experience in technical writing whlst having some flair in change management and ability to deliever briefings
- Strong relationship skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with others and effectively develop relationships with staff at all levels.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Familiarity with learning theories and instructional design models.
- Agile delivery experience.
- Experience delivering user guides and training in a complex organisation.
- Experience with CMS and CRM systems, particularly Adobe and Salesforce.
- Ability to work in complex, ambiguous, dynamic environments.
- Successful completion of Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent is preferred
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Sonia at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4825, quoting reference #61119
Melbourne - CBD