- Field Services Scheduling and Dispatch
- Remedation and incident solutions
- Agile Scrum Methodology
Key Accountabilities :
- Creation and management of project documentation including Business Case, status reports, milestones, resource plans, risks and issues registers using appropriate project management tools to deliver effective results
- Management of the project/s and vendor/s in accordance with the project methodology to meet business objectives
- Drive and manage the processes required to identify and verify scope, requirements and components of the project to ensure that clarity is achieved on what the project needs to deliver to meet business expectations
- Working closely with the Business to ensure that the Business requirements are fulfilled by the solution within the agreed scope, time and budget
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendor partners to ensure that there is no risk to the project delivery. Conduit between ICT and Business.
- Manage all processes involved in budgeting, monitoring and controlling of costs in accordance with financial management guidelines
- Ensure that the project is delivered to business expectations within the approved funding provided whilst meeting the performance and user experience standards, amongst others, post go-live.
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline; or related industry qualification
- Experience managing ICT / Business projects from inception to closure
- Solid understanding or previous implementation experience of Field Services Scheduling and Dispatch and or Outage management solutions.
- No less than 2 years Utilities industry exposure.
- Ability to engage, motivate and lead resources including vendors
- Good stakeholder identification and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proactive and dynamic personality
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task under stressful environments and run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adaptable to changing requirements in an agile environment and a fluid architectural landscape
- Strong communication, reporting and financial management skills
- Stakeholder management skills to facilitate cross divisional collaboration
- Follow prescribed project methodologies and communication standards
- Working understanding of Agile Scrum Methodology
- Understanding of integrated ICT solutions and business process re-engineering capability spanning multiple platforms and business units
Previous experience in delivering remediation and incident solutions to organisations with high volume workload i.e. 500+ faults per day.
You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453
Sydney - CBD