- Competitive Daily Rate (based on experience)
- Integral member of a Cyber Security Program
- Contract to 30 June 2019
Clicks is a specialist IT recruitment company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia’s leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
Our client is a service provider to the aviation industry and they are in the process of uplifting their Cyber Security capability. This Executive-sponsored program of work is a huge focus for them and they are seeking to engage experienced IT professionals with a strong Security background for a range of positions.
Main focus: Provide technical guidance, leadership and subject matter expertise to Cyber Security Technology Projects. Leading and supporting the technical teams with the execution of project deliverables, covering the design, build, integration and transition to operations.
- Exposure to Operational and Enterprise IT environments.
- Experience working in an engineering and or regulated environment.
- Experience working within major programs and projects
- Ability to mentor and drive project team members to deliver required quality
- Excellent attention to detail and strong compliance focused
- Undergraduate degree in Computing Science.
- IT certification (i.e. Microsoft)
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
- Knowledge of project management (i.e. Prince 2 Foundations)
Please note that Australian Citizenship is essential and a current Security clearance (Baseline, NV1 or above) is highly desirable.
This opportunity is not to be missed so APPLY NOW or call Shakeel Jeeawody on (02) 6202 7781 quoting reference VL-60938 to obtain more information.