- CBD Location
- Permanent Opportunity
- Windows and Office 365 Environment
Our client is looking for a talented IT Systems Administrator to join a leading financial based organisation within the Funds Management sector. Based in Melbourne CBD, you’ll be supporting 50 staff as part of a small diverse and focussed IT team who are driven to deliver great quality and solutions to the business.
Reporting to the Head of Technology Services and Information Security, the role of the Systems Administrator will be to: maintain, monitor and support the organisation’s
- Windows, Dell and Office 365 environment
- Cloud infrastructure, company websites and uptime of business operations and applications
- Disaster recovery, data backups and security of production systems and information
- Asset Management including SANs, Hosts, UPS, Mobiles, Laptops, software and more.
- Support the IT SDP ServiceDesk ticketing system, deployment imaging and reporting
- Assist with and lead IT Projects and adhoc afterhours maintenance as required.
- Provide training and consultancy service to staff and IT team
- Creating and maintaining IT documentation
- Identify arears of improvement and automation
To be successful in this role the candidate will be able to demonstrate the following capabilities;
- Degree holder in information technology, computer science or related discipline.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience with VMware, Windows and Office 365 / Azure.
- Very strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Highly developed interpersonal, workload prioritising and team oriented
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
Technical Experience requirements
- Strong IT troubleshooting, root cause analysis and performance turning abilities
- Strong experience in following Microsoft technologies;
- Window 10, 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016 server.
- Office 365, Office 2010-2016, AD, ADFS, PowerShell, Azure Cloud, Intune, VOIP, IIS and SQL.
- Experience in VM and DR management, VMware and Veeam Backup.
- Experience with email security management – Exchange Online, Mimecast, SPF records.
- Hands on experience in Switch, Router, Storage, Access Points, Printers & Firewalls.
- Good experience with networking and command line utilities and applications including Powershell, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN and Windows scripting.
- SharePoint Online, WordPress and Domain Site Hosting experience an advantage
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information or a confidential phone chat, please contact Inan at Clicks IT Recruitment on (03) 9963 4866, quoting reference ID61055