- Strong business analysis and business process analysis experience
- Good Business Continuity plan exposure
- 6-month contract with possible extension, able to start in early January
A government organisation is looking for an experienced Business Analyst, Business Continuity Plan. This is a 6-month contract and it is based in Brisbane CBD.
The role is required to investigate and develop business continuity plans so as to mitigate the risk in the event of failure of the system. The role is also required to work with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve processes and develope future state processes.
- Business analysis, planning and monitoring
- Plan and document the business analysis approach, stakeholder analysis, communication and requirements management processes.
- Engage and consult with business stakeholders for analysis of business requirements, functional requirements and business change impacts
- Conduct business rules elicitation, document and confirm elicitation results and document business processes
- Requirements management and communication
- Proactively manage, prioritise and document business requirements and requirements traceability
- Strong Business Analysis experience in a medium to large organisation
- Demonstrated experience in working on Business Continuity Plans
- Strong business process analysis experience
- Well-developed stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start in early January
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 9200 4404, quoting reference FK60900.
Brisbane - CBD