- Long term Opportunity - Option to be permanent
- CBD Fringe Location
- AWS Experience Essential
As well as contributing to an environment that inspires personal growth and rewards your passion and talents, you will also be provided attractive benefits like a paid day off for your birthday and opportunities to build on your knowledge of the latest infrastructure products.
Our clients unique approach provides a strong focus and emphasis on partnering with their customers to ensure that they delivery the right outcome to address their business challenges and ensure that it aligns to their strategy. Our client provides IT Infrastructure including, Networking, Security, Server, Platform, End User Computing, Cloud, Physical Security and IoT services.
Utilise your strong experience with AWS and work with Cloud architects in deploying solutions for your customers.
- Manage and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Take responsibility for troubleshooting, issue resolutions, monitoring and capacity management
- Maintain and configure CI/CD methodology
- Automate build/operations and documentation of procedure
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You will have great communication and relationship building skills, as well as the following proven abilities:
- Australian Driver's License and available transportation
- Proven experience with AWS based application
- Advanced knowledge of Orchestration tools (Cloud Formation, Terraform)
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Cloud Monitoring Tools
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and CM tools
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) in an AWS Organisation structure
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux
- An awareness of the commonly used SaaS, IaaS features within AWS
Ideally, you will have proven experience working closely with clients and be certified with AWS.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Inan Diwan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4866, quoting reference ID58852A